- Briar "the Restrained Hunger" will be released on September 13, 2023 at 21:00 UTC.
- Street Demons Briar, Street Demons Neeko, Street Demons Dr. Mundo, Street Demons Zyra, Street Demons Brand, Street Demons Rengar, and Crystalis Motus Taliyah will be available on September 13, 2023 at 20:00 UTC.
PASSIVE - TRAVELER’S CALL
- Maximum Chime Stacks: 5 ⇒ 10
- Chime Stack Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
W - CARETAKER’S SHRINE
- NEWStacking Shrines: Caretaker’s Shrine now accumulates charges over time up to a maximum of 2 charges.
- Cooldown/Stack Charge Time: 14 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
- Shrine Charge Time to Full Heal: 10 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Shrine Movement Speed Bonus: 30% decaying over 1.5 seconds ⇒ 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% (+0.05% AP) decaying over 1.5 seconds
Health growth increased. Passive damage to monsters increased.
PASSIVE - THOUSAND CUTS
- Magic Damage to Monsters: 6 (+10% AP) ⇒ 10 (+15% AP)
R - VANGUARD’S EDGE
- Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds ⇒ 125/105/85 seconds
PASSIVE - MARTIAL CADENCE
- Additional Physical Damage on Basic Attacks: 8% of target’s current health ⇒ 6% of target’s current health
R - RIFTWALK
- Magic Damage: 70/90/110 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+60% AP) (+2% maximum mana)
PASSIVE - THE DARKIN SCYTHE
- Darkin Bonus: Rhaast - Healing: 20-30% (based on level) of physical damage dealt to champions ⇒ 25% of physical damage dealt to champions
R - UMBRAL TRESPASS
- Darkin Version Damage Dealt: 15% (+13% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health ⇒ 15% (+10% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health (Note: still heals for 65% of the tooltip damage)
E - LIGHTNING RUSH
- Energy Cost: 100/95/90/85/80 ⇒ 80 at all ranks
R - SLICING MAELSTROM
- Cooldown: 120 seconds at all ranks ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
E - FULL TILT
- Bonus Movement Speed (Away from Enemies): 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20%
- Bonus Movement Speed (Towards Enemies): 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 24/28/32/36/40%
PASSIVE - ABSOLUTION
- REMOVEDCritical Strike Ratio Reduction: No longer reduces critical strike damage by 8.5%
W - LAST EMBRACE
- Area of Effect Effect: Enemies hit with Last Embrace’s AoE snare are now afflicted with a stack of Mist from Senna’s passive.
W - DARK PASSAGE
- Shield Strength: 50/70/90/110/130 (+1.5 per soul) ⇒ 50/70/90/110/130 (+2 per soul)
- Health Growth: 115 ⇒ 108
- Base Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66
- Base Health: 660 ⇒ 630
- Health Growth: 102 ⇒ 107
E - BLADECALLER
- Cooldown: 11/10.5/10/9.5/9 seconds ⇒ 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
CROWN OF THE SHATTERED QUEEN
- Ability Power: 70 ⇒ 85
- Safeguard: 75% damage reduction for 1.5 seconds ⇒ 40% damage reduction for 2.5 seconds
- REMOVEDPoise Break: Crown will no longer provide 10-40 AP while the shield holds
SPEAR OF SHOJIN
- Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Electroshock Minion Damage: 250-350 ⇒ 200
- Registration Begins: September 11 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Tournament Days: September 16 and 17 (~4-7 PM Local, varies by region)
CHAMPION ABILITY ICON UPDATES
In this patch the following champions will be getting brand new ability icons.
- Jarvan IV
- Lee Sin
ARENA RANKED REWARDS
- Ranked rewards for Arena will begin distribution on September 18th.
MYTHIC SHOP ROTATION
- Prestige Star Guardian Ekko
- Prestige Pulsefire Lucian
- Prestige Spirit Blossom Teemo
- Prestige Battle Queen Diana
- Hextech Kog’Maw
- Hextech Swain
- Crystalis Motus Taliyah
- Reclaimed Chroma (Crystalis Motus Taliyah) + Icon (Note: Crystalis Motus Taliyah Emote will be added in Patch 13.19.)
- Mythic Chroma Star Guardian Jinx
Leaving the Mythic Shop
- Prestige Immortal Journey Sona
- Prestige Anima Squad Jinx
- Prestige True Damage Yasuo
- Prestige Mecha Kingdoms Garen
- Prestige High Noon Talon
- Mythic Chroma PROJECT Ashe
- Mythic Chroma Battle Academia Ezreal
- Crystalis Motus Leona
- Reclaimed Chroma Crystalis Motus Leona + Icon
- Deep Focus (Crystalis Motus Leona Emote)
BUGFIXES & QOL CHANGES
- Fixed a bug that caused Orianna’s auto attacks to cancel when her ball snaps back to her location.
- Fixed a bug that caused Drakes to ignore damage from Ivern.
- Fixed a bug where Naafiri’s W could target enemy Little Legends on Howling Abyss. Normally we’re okay with champs fighting it out, but NO ONE hurts my lil extra spicy Pengu.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Janna’s new ability icons’ buffs and debuffs to appear properly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Kog’Maw to have 2.5x attack speed while dead.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jarvan IV’s R - Cataclysm to stop unstoppable units.
- Fixed a bug that would allow champions to buy Mythic components/items when they already had a Catalyst of Aeons in their inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused K’Sante’s R - All Out to not correctly convert percentage bonus resists into attack damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Zoe’s W - Spell Thief to not be able to use Stridebreaker and Goredrinker.
- Fixed a bug that caused Aphelios to twitch during his weapon’s idle animations.
- Fixed a bug that caused Rift Herald to be leashable for a longer range than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hextech and Chemtech Drake’s sound effects to be audible through the Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hextech Dragon Soul’s sound effects to be audible through the Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lucian’s R - Culling to not proc his W - Ardent Blaze’s movement speed bonus.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ezreal’s W - Essence Flux to not proc when non-attack spells are used against a dodge.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Udyr’s E - Blazing Stampede to be able to be immediately reapplied to a target if the attack was spellshielded.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Drake’s knock back to be attributed to a specific team which would result in situations like Fiora being unable to W - Parry it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Neeko’s KDA to change based on the unit she was disguised as.
If you're among those frustrated with League of Legends' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's LoL ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through Coaching, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1600 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.