Get ready, folks! The new TFT patch notes for version 13.12 have arrived, bringing a wave of exciting changes to the popular auto battler game. With this latest update, Teamfight Tactics introduces a fresh set of features and improvements that are sure to shake up your gameplay experience. From champion reworks to item adjustments, Patch 13.12 has it all.
- Level 6: 20 ⇒ 24 XP
- Level 7: 36 ⇒ 40 XP
- Level 8: 56 ⇒ 60 XP
- Level 9: 80 ⇒ 84 XP
Player Damage Change
- Base Stage 4 Damage: 4 ⇒ 5
- Units now gain movement speed in overtime.
- Units gain 1.5x Attack Damage in overtime.
3-Star Four Costs
- 3-Star Four Costs now all gain 500 Health
- New Inspect Panel shows Ability, Recommended Positioning, Range, Current Items, Item Role Tags (what items make sense on similar champions), Stats, and a Quick Sell button
INSPECT ON CAROUSEL
- You can now click an icon above units on the Carousel to open up the inspect panel. Huzzah!
- You can now inspect individual champions in a trait to see their traits.
- You can also use this to inspect recipes for buildable trait Emblems
- Tooltips now show symbols to annotate scaling. These symbols are also color coded!
- This applies to abilities, traits, and more
- Champion abilities will have a simple description of the ability, and a line with all the detailed math
3RD Party Sites
By July 19, 2023, 3rd party sites will no longer be allowed to expose win rates for specific Augments at each stage.
The first (Stage 2-1) Legend Augment will be of equal power to Augments of the same tier (Silver, Gold, Prismatic), the second and third (Stage 3-2 and 4-2) Augment offerings will be slightly weaker than Augments of their same tier.
- Ancient Archives I Gold 4 ⇒ 2
- Built Different II Health: 190-355 ⇒ 175-340
- Built Different II AS: 40-70 ⇒ 35-65
- Jeweled Lotus Critical strike chance: 15% ⇒ 10%
- Rich Get Richer initial Gold: 12 ⇒ 11
- Rich get Richer + initial Gold: 20 ⇒ 18
- Ancient Archives II Gold 8 ⇒ 3
- Built Different III Health: 250-600 ⇒ 240-570
- Built Different III AS: 45-80 ⇒ 40-75
- Cruel Pact Health to buy XP 6 ⇒ 5
- Cruel Pact Heal per round 3 ⇒ 2
- Level Up! initial XP: 11 ⇒ 4
- March of Progress Grants XP immediately: 4 ⇒ 8
- Guardbreaker Damage amp: 30 ⇒ 25
- Spear of Shojin: every 3rd attack restores 20 additional Mana ⇒ Attacks restore 5 additional Mana
- Elder Dragon now grants an Item Anvil instead of a random item
Items: Radiant, Forge (Ornn), and Shimmerscale
- Radiant Spear of Shojin: Every 3rd attack restores 40 additional Mana ⇒ Attacks restore 8 additional Mana
- NEW: Ornn, Blacksmith’s Gloves: Each round, equip 2 random temporary Ornn Artifacts.
- NEW: Ornn, Hullcrusher: Grants 30 Armor, 30 Magic Resist, 30% Attack Speed
- NEW: Ornn, Hullcrusher at combat start: If there are no adjacent allies, gain an additional 600 Health.
- NEW: Ornn, Deathfire Grasp: Grants 50 Ability Power, 30 Mana
- NEW: Ornn, Deathfire Grasp at combat Start: Fire a blast of energy at the current target, marking them and dealing 20% of their maximum Health as magic damage. For the next 6 seconds, the holder deals 50% increased damage to the marked enemy and 25% increased damage to other enemies.
- NEW: Ornn, Sniper’s Focus: Grants 15% Attack Damage, 15 Ability Power, 40% Attack Speed
- NEW: Ornn, Sniper’s Focus: Attacks and Abilities deal 10% increased damage for each hex between the holder and their target.
- NEW: Ornn, Trickster’s Glass: Grants 15 Armor, 15 Magic Resist, 15% Attack Speed, 15% Critical Strike Chance
- NEW: Ornn, Trickster’s Glass: Summon a clone with 70% maximum Health and 20% increased maximum Mana. You cannot equip items to the clone.
- Ornn, Eternal Winter now slows by 30% instead of 20%.
- Ornn, Rocket-Propelled Fist has been removed.
- Shimmerscale items now display how much gold they’ve generated
- Shimmerscale, Determined Investor Gold Granted at Cashout: 15 ⇒ 10
- Shimmerscale, Diamond Hands HP: 200 ⇒ 400
- Shimmerscale, Diamond Hands AP: 20 ⇒ 30
- Shimmerscale, Diamond Hands Gold Per Proc: 1 ⇒ 2
- Shimmerscale, Diamond Hands Immunity Time: 1 ⇒ 1.5 sec
- Shimmerscale, Diamond Hands HP Thresholds for immunity: 66/33% ⇒ 50%
- Shimmerscale, Draven’s Axe Base AD: 5% ⇒ 10%
- Shimmerscale, Draven’s Axe Base AS: 5% ⇒ 10%
- Shimmerscale, Draven’s Axe Gold per cashout: 5g ⇒ 10g
- Shimmerscale, Draven’s Axe Component cashout: 1 ⇒ 0
- Shimmerscale, Draven’s Axe Gold Limit: 80 ⇒ 60
- Shimmerscale, Gambler’s Blade Base AS: 10% ⇒ 20%
- Shimmerscale, Gambler’s Blade Base AP: 10 ⇒ 20
- Shimmerscale, Gambler’s Blade Gold Limit: 80 ⇒ 60
- Shimmerscale, Goldmancer’s Staff Gold Limit: 80 ⇒ 60
- Shimmerscale, Heart of Gold HP 750 ⇒ 500
- Shimmerscale, Heart of Gold Gold Limit: 80 ⇒ 60
- Shimmerscale, Mogul’s Mail HP 500 ⇒ 350
- Shimmerscale items have had their Hyper Roll versions adjusted to match base stats. They still use their old 15 gold cap values from Dragonlands
If you're among those frustrated with Teamfight Tactics' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's TFT ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through TFT DUO boosting, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches