The latest patch for Teamfight Tactics, version 13.14, brings with it a plethora of stimulating changes. Here's a concise rundown:
SOUL BRAWL AND THE CHONCC DOME
GAME MODE: SOUL BRAWL
- The Soul Brawl mode has two phases, the Training Phase from 1-1 to 3-8, and the best of 3 Tournament Phase past 3-8.
- During the training phase you will be gathering Soul Power upon winning rounds (30), losing rounds (15), and killing enemy champions (1). Soul Power replaces Health and can only go up.
- Soul Power will increase the number of loot options you get from Gwen and Sett when they visit to help with loot, or appear as a PvE boss
- During training you’ll be granted the Imperfect Soul Crown. The Imperfect Soul Crown increases the crowned unit’s stats (AD, AP, and HP) and allows their last listed non-unique trait to count as two.
- During the tournament phase your Imperfect Soul Crown will transform into its perfect form providing additional stats based off of your Soul Power and having an additional revival effect.
- During the tournament phase losing twice will result in your elimination from the match.
- You will be able to purchase the Soul Fighter Event Pass for 575 RP before the event turns on at 3PM PT. You're welcome to buy it ahead of this time, but rewards and XP for the event Pass will not be enabled until the event goes live
- Upgrading the pass provides access to content like Emotes, Star Shards, Booms, and the Legendary Little Legend, Khaat’Sai in addition to the 100 free Treasure Tokens on the free Pass.
- The Pass will also contain 3 new Booms, each of which will be fully upgraded upon unlocking: Soul Power, Soul Static, and God’s Eye.
- The Event Pass will have separate XP from the Runeterra Reforged Pass XP, meaning that Soul Fighter missions will only progress the Soul Fighter Event Pass.
CHIBI GWEN AND CHIBI SOUL FIGHTER GWEN
- Chibi Gwen is available for 1900 RP via direct purchase. Chibi Gwen will be available past the duration of the event which ends August 15th.
- Chibi Soul Fighter Gwen is available as a Star Content drop from Treasure Realms from patch 13.14 to the end of the event on August 15th.
TOURNAMENT OF SOULS ARENA
- The Tournament of Souls comes with a unique intro animation, transformation ceremony, dynamic board effects, and more.
- The Tournament of Souls is only available as a Star Content drop from Treasure Realms.
WELCOME TO THE CHONCC DOME
- The Choncc Dome is the first TFT event that can be engaged fully on Mobile. During the Dome, you’ll be met by Soul Fighter Champions and their personal trainers (Little Legends) as they embark on their own journey in the Choncc Dome.
- Each pair will have their own missions to complete that will earn you XP towards your Soul Fighter Pass, which will also be accessible via the HUB’s page.
AUGMENT DATA POLICY
- 3rd party sites will not be allowed to share any data around Legend win rates, and by July 19th, 2023, 3rd party sites will no longer be allowed to expose win rates for specific Augments at each stage.
- Elder Dragon Health 10000 ⇒ 12000
PVE LOOT ORBS
- Krugs, Wolves, and Raptors will now always drop at least 2 orbs.
- Training Dummy Attack Damage: 0 ⇒ 50
- Training Dummy will now appear in the combat tracker
- REWORKED Yuumi’s Zoom Zone: When you buy XP, gain an additional 2.
- REWORKED Petricite Forest: Start the game with 3 component anvils.
- What The Forge (Augment) can no longer be taken in Noxkraya (grants items on arena hexes)
- Warlord’s Palace Treasure Dragon reroll cost 2 ⇒ 1
STRONGEST UNIT CRITERIA
- Criteria for deeming the strongest unit: The unit with the most items is the strongest, with ties broken by which unit was most recently fielded.
- Mana Reaves have been reduced to 30% from 35% for all sources. This affects: Ahri, Freljord, Shroud of Stillness
- Darkin Respawn Timer: 5 ⇒ 4 seconds
- Demacia Armor & MR: 5/20/50/100 ⇒ 5/25/60/125
- Multicaster BUGFIX: Multicaster 4’s bonus casts now have the intended 60% reduced effectiveness instead of 50%
- Piltover T-Hex, Hextech Breath Damage: 360 ⇒ 325
- Piltover T-Hex can no longer be sold at the start of the shopping phase before gaining its power.
- Piltover T-Hex no longer has floating text when gaining power and charge
- Rogue 4 Bleed Damage: 30% ⇒ 40%
- Rogue units are now temporarily CC immune while dashing
- Rogue units will no longer cancel their dash if triggered during a cast animation that disallows movement.
- Shadow Isles Shield Duration: 12 ⇒ 15 sec
- Shadow Isles Bugfix: Now counts ALL instances of damage towards triggering Spectral form instead of only counting damage from attacks
- Shadow Isles Damage Instances to trigger Spectral form: 8 ⇒ 10
- Slayer Default Omnivamp: 15 ⇒ 12%
- Slayer Damage Increase enemy Health Threshold: 75% ⇒ 60%
- Strategist AP: 20/30/50/70 ⇒ 15/25/40/60
- Technogenius BUGFIX: The Mechano-Swarm upgrade now burns for the correct amount when upgraded
- Technogenius Mechano-Swarm Rocket Damage: 50/100/175 ⇒ 50/80/120
- Technogenius Shrink Module Shred and Sunder: 40/60/70% ⇒ 40/50/70%
- Void Remora Base AD: 70 ⇒ 55
- Void Rift Herald Base HP: 900 ⇒ 950
- Void Rift Herald Void Charge Damage: 180 ⇒ 240
- Void Baron Base HP: 1000 ⇒ 1100
UNITS: TIER 1
- Cassiopeia Mana: 0/40 ⇒ 0/30
- Cassiopeia Twin Fang Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 170/255/385
- Cho’Gath HP on Feast kill: 30 ⇒ 30/35/40
- Cho’Gath Feast Damage HP ratio: 10% ⇒ 12%
- Jhin Ionia Bonus AD: 30% ⇒ 20%
- Malzahar Call of the Void Damage: 175/260/395 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Malzahar Call of the Void Shield Destruction: 35% ⇒ 50%
- REWORKED Orianna Command: Protect: Orianna shields her lowest-health ally and empowers her next attack to deal bonus magic damage.
- Orianna Command: Protect Damage: 190/285/430 ⇒ 260/390/585
- Poppy Steadfast Hammer 4-star Upgrade AOE stun: 1 sec ⇒ .25 sec
- Samira Mana buff: 0/40 ⇒ 0/30
- Samira Flair AD ratio: 200% ⇒ 175%
- Viego Blade of the Ruined King stab Damage: 125/185/280 ⇒ 110/165/250
UNITS: TIER 2
- Ashe Volley AD ratio: 125/125/130% ⇒ 150/150/160%
- Galio Shield of Durand Damage Reduction: 20% ⇒ 20/20/25%
- Galio Shield of Durand Heal: 275/300/325 ⇒ 350/400/450
- Galio max Mana buff: 80/140 ⇒ 60/120
- Jinx Fishbones! AD ratio: 133/133/140% ⇒ 150/150/160%
- Jinx Fishbones! Now only every other rocket from her spell counts as an attack for items like Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Runaan’s Hurricane, etc.
- Soraka Astral Infusion Damage: 100/150/235 ⇒ 115/170/265
- Swain Mana buff: 50/100 ⇒ 40/80
- Swain Demonflare Buff Duration: 6 ⇒ 5 sec
- Swain Demonflare Bonus HP: 425/450/480 ⇒ 450/475/500
- Teemo Noxious Trap Damage: 200/300/465/465 ⇒ 200/300/465/500
- Warwick Primal Howl passive heal on attacks: 25/30/35 ⇒ 30/35/40
- Zed AD: 60 ⇒ 55
- Zed Living Shadow Base Damage: 25/40/60 ⇒ 25/40/50
UNITS: TIER 3
- Akshan Comeuppance: Now only every other bullet from his ability counts as an attack for items like Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Runaan’s Hurricane, etc.
- Akshan Comeuppance Bullet AD ratio 125% ⇒ 130%
- Akshan Comeuppance is no longer interruptible by crown control.
- Garen Judgement AD ratio per spin: 70/72/75% ⇒ 72/75/80%
- Garen Judgement Base Spins: 1.8 ⇒ 2
- Garen Judgement AS% per bonus spin: 55% ⇒ 50%
- Karma Inner Flame Damage: 155/230/390 ⇒ 180/270/445
- Karma Ionia Bonus AP: 30 ⇒ 20
- Katarina Voracity Damage: 145/220/360 ⇒ 130/195/320
- Rek’Sai Furious Bite true Damage threshold: 60% ⇒ 70%
- Rek’Sai Furious Bite Execute Heal: 15% ⇒ 10% of max Health
- Taric Mana buff: 40/90 ⇒ 0/55
- Taric Radiance Shield: 400/475/550 ⇒ 550/650/750
- Taric no longer has floating “blocked” combat text while his shield is active
UNITS: TIER 4
- Aphelios AD: 60 ⇒ 65
- Gwen Snip Snip! 3rd cast Armor & MR buff duration: 2/2.5/4 ⇒ 3/3/6 sec
- Gwen Snip Snip! Dash AI is slightly smarter
- Gwen will now continue attacking her current target after casting, if able.
- Lux’s ability can no longer be interrupted by crowd control.
- Lux Torrent of Light Damage: 700/1050/3333 ⇒ 735/1100/3333
- Sejuani now gains the shield immediately on cast, rather than after a delay.
- Urgot Mana buff: 0/100 ⇒ 30/90
- Yasuo Last Breath Single Target Damage ratio: 500/500/1500% AD ⇒ 475/475/1500% AD
- Zeri AD: 60 ⇒ 65
- Zeri Overcharge Duration: 6 ⇒ 9/9/15 sec
- Zeri BUGFIX: Now gets full value from Robotic Arm.
UNITS: TIER 5
- Aatrox Armor and Magic Resist: 60 ⇒ 70
- Aatrox Mana buff: 0/60 ⇒ 0/50
- Aatrox World Ender Damage: 250/250/2500% ⇒ 275/275/2500%
- Aatrox’s Darkin revive revive animation speed has been increased
- Aatrox World Ender cast animation speed increased
- Ahri Essence Thief overall cast time reduced. Ahri will now return to attacking more quickly after casting
- Ahri Essence Thief 3rd cast win-up time significantly reduced
- BUGFIX Bel’Veth no longer continues casting on nothing if her target dies with no other targets in range. She’ll now find the next closest target
- Bel’Veth Royal Maelstrom Lash Damage AD ratio: 75% ⇒ 60%
- Bel’Veth now moves faster while in Empress form
- Bel’Veth max Mana nerf: 0/55 >>> 20/70
- Spoils of War II/III: Re-added a small chance to drop multiple gold on kill on stage 3 and beyond.
- Tiny Power I AD, AP, AS: 8 ⇒ 7
- Tiny Power II AD, AP, AS: 11 ⇒ 10
- Tiny Power III AD, AP, AS: 18 ⇒ 16
- REWORKED Caretaker's Ally: When you reach Level 6, gain a 2-star Tier 3 unit ⇒ Each time you level up, gain the same random Tier 3 champion
- Medium End Shopping Changed from Gold to Silver
- Medium End Shopping Gold: 3 ⇒ 1
- Unified Resistance Armor & MR: 20 ⇒ 18
- Young and Wild and Free now grants a random component
- Built Different II HP: 175/230/285/340 ⇒ 180/240/300/360
- Built Different II AS: 30/35/40/50% ⇒ 40/45/50/60%
- Dueling Gunners Initial Attack Speed: 10% ⇒ 5%
- Jeweled Lotus Crit Chance: 50% ⇒ 40%
- Know Your Enemy REWORKED: Your units deal 15% increased damage. If you and your opponent have any of the same traits activated, they deal 20% increased damage instead.
- Long Distance Pals Stat Percent Share: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Loving Invocation AP per cast: 2.5 ⇒ 2
- Mana Burn % HP Burn per sec: 3 ⇒ 2
- Ravenous Hunter Stats Per Stack: 6 ⇒ 5
- Stable Evolution (Void) HP per star level: 80 ⇒ 70
- Stable Evolution (Void) AD/AP per star level: 8 ⇒ 7
- Stars are Born Gold: 3 ⇒ 6
- Suppressing Fire Debuff Duration: 4 ⇒ 8 sec
- The Boss Sett Stats Per Situp: 30 ⇒ 35
- Three’s a Crowd HP per three cost: 100 ⇒ 111
- Built Different III HP: 240/350/460/570 ⇒ 270/380/490/600
- Built Different III AS: 35/40/45/55 ⇒ 50/55/60/70%
- Caretaker's Chosen Level at which the Radiant Armory opens: 8 ⇒ 7
- Endless Hordes Health Reduction: 40% ⇒ 20%
- Endless Hordes Gold: 2 ⇒ 8
- Level Up Initial XP: 4 ⇒ 2
- Starter Kit Champs Gained: 1 ⇒ 2
- Wellness Trust Gold required to heal: 50 ⇒ 40
- Dragon Claw Magic Resist: 70 ⇒ 75
- Dragon Claw max HP regen: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Locket of the Iron Solari Shield Value: 180/200/220 ⇒ 250/300/350
- Locket of the Iron Solari Shield Duration: 4 ⇒ 8 sec
- Locket of the Iron Solari Allies shielded on each side: 2 ⇒ 1
ORNN (FORGE) AND RADIANT ITEMS
- Dragon Claw (Radiant) Magic Resist: 140 ⇒ 150
- Dragon Claw (Radiant) max HP regen: 8% ⇒ 10%
- Locket of Iron Solari (Radiant) Shield Value: 200/250/300 ⇒ 275/325/375
- Sniper’s Focus Grants +1 range
- Sniper’s Focus Damage Bonus Per Hex: 10% ⇒ 8%
- Bruiser Bonus Health %: 10/35/70% ⇒ 10/40/70%
- Deadeye Bonus Damage: 20/65/140% ⇒ 20/65/150%
- Juggernaut Max Damage Reduction: 25/35/50 ⇒ 25/40/50
- Zaun Robotic Arm Bonus Attack Chance: 60% ⇒ 50%
- Renekton Cull the Meek wind-up time slightly reduced
- Salvage Bin now deconstructs craftable emblems
- Gifts From Above now correctly renamed to Spectral Supplies
- Double Trouble Now grants the two star units directly rather than giving them in an orb.
- Scrappy Inventions temporarily removed from Double Up
- Burn Tooltips for Morellonomicon, More More-ellonomicon, Sunfire Cape, and Sunlight Cape have been updated to more accurately reflect Burn damage per second
- Rolling For Days rolls now correctly count towards Frequent Flier and Return on Investment.
- Think Slow: Rolling For Days rolls are no longer consumed by Think Fast.
- Summons and Training Dummies can no longer be selected as the strongest unit for Shurima, Demacia, and Lesser Jeweled Lotus.
- Removed a small window where Darius could gain mana between casts after resetting.
- Removed Cursed Crown and Golden Egg from Double Up game mode.
- Ancient dragons and ancient tooltips: Golden Egg unit description no longer says it will hatch into a Draconic Champion
- T-Hex can now gain mana on the first fight after cashing out if her ability is unlocked.
- Contagion Augment bonus damage now additively stacks with other sources of bonus damage rather than multiplicatively.
- Warlord’s Palace and Targon Prime now work in Hyper Roll.
- Fixed a bug where Vel’Koz could occasionally fail to multicast if his first cast killed his target.
- Yasuo can no longer use his ability on untargetable units.
- Lesser Jeweled Lotus and Jeweled Lotus now always grant the correct amount of Critical Strike Chance.
- Bastion combat start VFX will now properly play on the center of champions rather than their feet.
- Dug up: Buried Treasure I/II/III will now stack properly instead of disabling the most recently selected one.
- Fixed a bug where Demacia could give an additional radiant item when a stronger unit auto filled an army from bench
- Fixed a bug where Jeweled Lotus Augments were not adding their Critical Strike Chance together
- The tooltips of Zeke’s Herald, Bramble Vest, Edge of Night, Mortal Reminder, Statikk Shiv, and Gargoyle’s Stoneplate, Redemption, Protector’s Vow, and Hextech Gunblade now match their radiant counterparts
- AFK Augment should now always properly allow you to see the shop the round after its effects expire.
- Think Fast will no longer appear on Augment rerolls. For real this time. Pinky promise.
- Unloaded I: Loaded Dice can no longer be offered as part of the Targon Prime Blessing
- Unloaded II: Loaded Dice can no longer be offered in Hyper Roll armories
- Unloaded III: Loaded Dice can no longer be offered in Double Up assist armories.
- The sound of music: Fixed a Sona spell fizzle.
- Riftwalk tooltip now correctly states that the Augment grants a Kassadin.
- Fixed a bug where the Ionia bonuses would deactivate after summoning a unit during combat
- Taliyah will no longer throw rocks at Knocked Up targets when Stunned or under Zephyr
- Collateral damage: Fixed a bug where Yasuo’s spell would trigger enemy Taliyahs to cast their spell on him.
- Lucky Gloves Augment will now properly give you Sparring Gloves even if you have Component Buffet Augment.
- Shoplifting now works correctly even when your bench is full.
- Yasuo will no longer knock up and damage his target if he dies mid cast.
- The man of dreams: Dreaming Pool can now grant Ryze if Invoker is your top trait
- World walker: Ryze can now appear on carousels
- Ryze now appears in the end of game screen
- Zeri now gets full value from Robotic Arm
- Fixed Forgefire Poro looking lower quality than intended on Very High settings
- Baron Little legends no longer flies through the bottom of the carousel (or edges of the map) with CTRL 2 (Taunt)
- Get Rek’t: Rek’Sai will no longer execute enemies through death prevention effects like Edge of Night and Heimerdinger Turret’s Repair-o-matic
- Ahri now correctly gains double mana per second while in her Ionia spirit form.
- Deadeye of the storm: Deadeye units with Runaan’s Hurricane now correctly deal Deadeye proc damage
If you're among those frustrated with Teamfight Tactics' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's TFT ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through TFT DUO boosting, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches