- Grey Orb: Lesser Duplicator ⇒ Lesser Duplicator + 1g
- Blue Orb: Lesser Duplicator & 3g ⇒ Lesser Duplicator + 2x Two Costs
- Gold Orb Spatula ⇒ Spatula + 2g
- REWORKED Immortal Bastion: Players start with 115 health.
- REWORKED Stillwater Hold: Whenever you would be offered an augment, gain a completed item anvil instead.
- BUGFIX Yorick’s Graveyard: Now correctly grants items on all players’ deaths.
- BUGFIX Yorick’s Graveyard: Now can correctly grant uncraftable emblems, and can no longer grant items rolled by Thiefs Gloves.
- BUGFIX Yorick’s Graveyard: Can now correctly grant items that were on the player’s item bench.
- Bastion Armor & MR: 25/55/100/240 ⇒ 25/50/95/240
- Rogue: Improved the consistency of Rogue dashes
- Rogue: If Katarina takes damage that brings her to full Mana and below the Rogue Health threshold, she will dash to the backline before casting
- Rogue: If Katarina already began throwing her daggers before dropping below the Rogue Health threshold, she will resolve her entire spell first before dashing to the backline instead of dashing to the backline and then blinking back to her dagger’s position
- Strategist HP Shield: 200/350/500/800 ⇒ 250/400/600/900
- Targon Heal & Shield Increase: 20/40/70% ⇒ 18/35/60%
- Void: Baron Nashor power decreased in Stage 4 by 5%
- Void: Baron Nashor power increased in Stage 5 and 6 by 10%
UNITS: TIER 1
- Malzahar Malefic Visions Damage: 185/280/420 ⇒ 205/310/460
- Renekton HP: 600 ⇒ 650
- Renekton max Mana buff: 50/120 ⇒ 50/110
UNITS: TIER 5
- Bel’Veth Royal Maelstrom AD ratio: 60% ⇒ 65%
- Bel’Veth Royal Maelstrom base Damage: 15/25/50 ⇒ 18/30/50
- K’Sante NEW: Now heals himself for 10% of his maximum Health on cast
- Ryze (Bandle City) no longer stars up units to his star level, except at 3-star
- Senna Dawning Shadow AD ratio: 190/200/2000% ⇒ 235/250/2000%
- Senna Dawning Shadow shield amount: 250/325/4000 ⇒ 200/275/4000
- Senna at 3-stars, now grants significantly more Attack Speed per shield with her Redeemer trait
- Binary Airdrop items will fit the champion’s role slightly better
- Birthday Present Gold: 1 ⇒ 2
- Demacia Crown Item Granted: Guinsoo’s Rageblade ⇒ Recurve Bow
- Final Grab Bag Gold: 12/15/0 ⇒ 10/12/0
- Lucky Gloves number of Brawler’s Gloves: 2 ⇒ 3
- Scrappy Inventions gain a component at the start of the next 1 stage ⇒ 2 stages
- Scrappy Inventions Max Upgraded Components: 4 ⇒ 5
- Infinity Edge AD%: 30% ⇒ 35%
- Noxus Health: 170/340/600 ⇒ 170/340/700
- Noxus AD & AP: 17/34/60 ⇒ 17/34/70
- Sorcerer max HP% explosion: 10/10/12/20% ⇒ 7/10/12/20%
UNITS: TIER 1
- Cho’Gath Feast max HP damage ratio: 12% ⇒ 14%
- Jhin Ionia AD Bonus: 20% ⇒ 25%
- When Jhin’s cast target dies, he’ll now retarget to the nearest enemy instead of the furthest
UNITS: TIER 2
- Soraka: When her Astral Infusion heal target dies with remaining stars, the stars will transfer to striking the closest enemy of a nearby ally.
UNITS: TIER 3
- Ekko Phase Dive Damage: 290/435/710 ⇒ 300/450/725
UNITS: TIER 4
- Nasus Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
- Shen Mana nerf: 70/140 ⇒ 70/150
UNITS: TIER 5
- Heimerdinger at 3-stars will now always throw his enlarged grenade at the center of the board. This allows him to hit many more units.
- AFK Gold: 18 ⇒ 20
- Balanced Budget III Gold: 10 ⇒ 11 (Total: 40 ⇒ 44 gold)
- Final Reserves gold is now vacuumed slightly faster
- Inconsistency gold granted by the Augment is now spawned visibly on your Tactician
- Radiant Relics now additionally grants a Magnetic Remover
- Shimmering Inventors Damage Amplification per 10g: 8% ⇒ 7% (Damage Cap: 40% ⇒ 35%)
- Tons of Stats Health: 55 ⇒ 35
- Demonslayer Damage Amp: 70% ⇒ 60%
- Guinsoo’s Reckoning Starting AS: 30% ⇒ 20%
- Luminous Deathblade AD: 120% ⇒ 125%
- More More-ellonomicon Max HP% Burn: 2% ⇒ 3%
- More More-ellonomico AP: 45 ⇒ 40
- Rabadon’s Ascended Deathcap AP: 125 ⇒ 140
- Spear of Hirana Mana on Attack: 8 ⇒ 10
- Spear of Hirana AP: 50 ⇒ 45
- Sunlight Cape Health: 350 ⇒ 300
- Titan’s Vow Armor & MR at Max Stacks: 50 ⇒ 60
- Zenith Edge AD: 55% ⇒ 65%
- Minimum time to reinforce increased by 3 seconds. This should not be very noticeable outside of cases where a player plays 0 units, triggering an instant reinforcement.
- Fixed an issue that caused both the Kaiju model in "Monsters Attack!" Arena and the hair for BP Nemesis Nimbefoot T3 to exclusively show the Corrupted elements. This fix actually went live in 13.16 but was not recorded.
- Units on the Tournament of Souls' board are no longer missing shadows on some graphics settings. This fix actually went live in 13.16 but was not recorded.
- Yorick’s Graveyard now correctly grants items on all players’ deaths.
- Yorick’s Graveyard now can correctly grant uncraftable emblems, and can no longer grant items rolled by Thiefs Gloves.
- Yorick’s Graveyard can now correctly grant items that were on the player’s item bench.
- Fixed an issue where Bruisers were not immediately getting the correct amount of bonus Health after being starred up
- K’Sante no longer remains Mana locked for an additional 0.5 seconds after knocking an enemy off the battlefield
- Spooky shops: Fixed a bug where shop highlights would consider enemy units when you fought a ghost army.
- Fixed another bug that prevented Pandora’s Bench and Recombobulator from rolling Ryze.
- Using a Reforger on a unit holding only the Crown of Demacia in Double Up will now bounce the Reforger rather than consuming it.
- Too pumped up to read: Pumping Up III now displays the correct value for current attack speed on the Augment card.
If you're among those frustrated with Teamfight Tactics' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's TFT ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through TFT DUO boosting, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1600 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches