- Updated the ability action icons to be more consistent across all Agents and abilities that have a common cast paradigm or output. We've also added new ones to where it was necessary. These icons appear above your equipped ability.
- Added voiceover line interactions between Gekko and Deadlock.
Ignition Stage is live.
- Everyone is starting from scratch with Ignition so you’ll have to make or join a new team this time around, too. Your team and match history will carry over from Ignition to the launch in August though, so choose your team name carefully.
- Enrollment runs until July 20, so get your team together and make sure to choose a Zone before then. The exact time for the end of Enrollment varies by Zone—make sure to check the schedule in the client for more information.
- Matches start on July 20 and run through August 12, with Playoffs on August 13. Earn a Premier Score of at least 375 by then to qualify and to have a chance to be crowned one of the best teams in your Division.
PLAYER BEHAVIOR UPDATES
- Added in-game bans for repeated AFK, Friendly Fire, and Queue Dodge in Competitive and Unrated modes.
- People who are text-muted in real time will now also be voice-muted for the entire match.
If you're among those frustrated with Valorant' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's Valorant ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through Coaching, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches