- Updated Jett’s voice lines, and added interaction lines with Gekko and Neon.
Esports Hub is live!
- The Esports Hub will be live in game on August 2. Matches kick off on August 6 and run through to Grand Finals on August 26.
PLAYER BEHAVIOR UPDATES
- Added party voice mutes for people who have received team voice mutes.
- Riot announced its plans to initiate a global rollout of their highly anticipated Real Time Text Evaluation and intervention system. This innovative system, which had been previously tested exclusively in the North American regions, had proven successful in muting disruptive players in both voice and text chat during in-game sessions. Building upon the positive outcomes of the test run, the company was now confident in extending the system's coverage to encompass various global languages. The implementation was scheduled to begin with a mid-patch update, followed by a carefully planned staggered release.
- Riot reiterated its primary goal of swiftly detecting and minimizing disruptive situations while players were actively engaged in the game. By employing real-time text evaluation, the system aimed to provide a safer gaming environment, enabling players to fully immerse themselves in the gameplay experience without undue disturbances. Riot expressed their dedication to creating an inclusive and enjoyable gaming community for players worldwide, and they looked forward to the positive impact the system would have on the gaming experience.
- Fixed an issue where the Spray Wheel was not appearing in Team Deathmatch and Escalation during Warmups.
- Fixed a bug where the Spike Defuse animation would stop and start while standing on the edge of a Site.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to toggle Walk if your Input settings were set to “Hold”.
- Fixed an issue where the Duplicate Profile button would not gray out after reaching the maximum number of Crosshair Profiles.
- Fixed a bug where Omen’s From The Shadows (X) and Shrouded Step (C) abilities were not properly canceled if he was hit by KAY/O’s ZERO/point (E) or Deadlock’s Annihilation (X) during the windup before teleporting. Additionally, we added visuals for when this windup is canceled.
- Fixed the Knife Handle collision on KAY/O’s ZERO/point (E) staying in world after the Suppression explosion.
- Fixed Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) not triggering when Wingman (Q) started defusing the Spike in its detection area under some circumstances.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous (E) not having the correct visuals at his departing location.
- Fixed issue where players trapped by Deadlock’s Annihilation (X) were not properly killed when hit by the Spike explosion.
- Fixed issues where Raze’s Showstopper (X) projectile would not explode when hitting players trapped by Deadlock’s Annihilation (X).
- Fixed issues where damage-over-time area abilities (like Phoenix’s Hot Hands [E]) were not damaging Deadlock’s Barrier Mesh (E).
- Fixed issue where Brimstone’s Orbital Strike (X) did not damage the cocoon of Deadlock’s Annihilation (X).
- Fixed an issue where Skye would get an additional charge of Guiding Light (E) upon swapping sides.
- Fixed a bug where going through the B side teleporter on Bind as a controlled ability, such as Sova’s Owl Drone (C), will cut off the teleport audio sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Premier Weekly Match Reset timer was not displaying Days left until reset.
- The Araxys skin line muzzle flash is currently displaying in black and white for chromas in third person.
If you're among those frustrated with Valorant' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's Valorant ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through Coaching, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches