VLADIMIR, THE CRIMSON REAPER
- Vladimir will be released on August 17 at 00:01 UTC.
- The Vladimir’s Trivia event begins August 17 at 00:01 UTC
- Health per level: 105 → 96
- Armor per level: 3.9 → 3.5
- [REMOVED]: Annie shields Tibbers or an ally champion for 3s, absorbing (50/110/170/230+40%AP) damage. Enemies who attack the shield take (25/40/55/70+30%AP) magic damage.
- [NEW]: Annie shields herself and Tibbers, absorbing (50/110/170/230 + 40% Ability Power) damage and gaining 30/35/40/45% movement speed. Speed bonus decays after 3s.
- Tibbers stays: 30s → 20s
- Attack Damage of Tibbers: 50/75/100 + 20% Ability Power → 70/100/130 + 20% Ability Power
- Enraging Tibbers trigger conditions: Just summoned/Annie casts abilities with [Pyromania] on enemies/when Annie dies → Just summoned/pounces on enemies/ when Annie dies
- [REMOVED] Tibbers burns nearby enemies, dealing (24/40/56 + 12% Ability Power) magic damage per second
- [NEW] 2s after casting Tibbers, Annie can activate this ability again, ordering Tibbers to pounce on a target, dealing (120/170/220 + 40% Ability Power) magic damage, and also making the target airborne for 1s.
YORDLE SNAP TRAP
- Charging time: 30/24/18/12s → 27/22/17/12s
We’re giving Grave’s damage a boost so his foes should be a little more careful when facing him or it might just be the end of the line for them.
END OF THE LINE
- Second half bonus Attack Damage: 70/100/130/160% → 80/110/140/170%
- Base damage: 275/425/575 → 300/450/600
- [NEW] Damage ratio to monsters: 80%
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14s → 17/16/15/14s
- Bonus armor and magic resistance: 11/14/17/20 → 14/16/18/20
SONIC WAVE / RESONATING STRIKE
- Sonic Wave bones Attack Damage: 100% → 105%
- Resonating Strike bonus: 100~200% → 105~210%
- Base attack: 58 → 62
- Attack per level: 1.7 → 3
- Base damage: 100/175/250 → 150/225/300
- Base armor: 34 → 37
- Base health regeneration: 6 → 10
- [NEW] Active damage ratio of Formless Blade to monsters: 60%
- Base attack: 60/120/180/240 → 50/110/170/230
- Base attack: 60/120/180/240 → 55/115/175/235
- Base attack: 62 → 58
- Health per level: 128 → 112
- Bellows Breath damage: 13/14/15/16% Maximum health → 10/11/12/13% Maximum health
- Bonus damage: 50% Bonus armor and 50% Bonus magic resistance → 40% Bonus armor and 40% bonus magic resistance
- Base shield: 45/80/115/150 → 35/70/105/140
- Movement speed during rolling state increases to: 60 + 90/14 × (Level - 1) → 35 + Level × 2
DEFENSIVE BALL CURL
- Armor increase: 60/65/70/75% → 55/60/65/70%
- Bonus Attack Damage: 75/90/105/120% → 80/95/110/125%
- Cooldown: 30/27/24/21s → 26/23.5/21/18.5s
- Base health regeneration: 10/20/30/40 → 20/30/40/50
- [NEW] Damage ratio to monsters: 80%
- Base damage: 45/85/125/165 → 35/75/115/155
- Maximum base damage: 112.5/212.5/312.5/412.5 → 87.5/187.5/287.5/387.5
SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE
- Damage: 60/115/170/225 + 45% Ability Power → 40/95/150/205 + 50% Ability Power
- Second half damage: 60/115/170/225 + 45% Ability Power → 40/95/150/205 + 50% Ability Power
BOOTS OF MANA
- Ability Power: 60 → 55
- Base mana regeneration: 200% → 150%
- Block to reduce physical damage: 15% → 12%
- When an inner turret was destroyed, a ghost Poro will be spawned in the corresponding jungle to provide vision, and it will patrol around the jungle.
- When found by Poro, the enemy champions will have a small eye effect on their heads to remind them that they have been seen.
If you're among those frustrated with Wild Rift' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's Wild Rift ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through Coaching, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches