Get ready, summoners! Riot Games is back with a bang in the latest installment of League of Legends Patch 13.13. This update brings a wave of thrilling changes and enhancements to your favorite game. Brace yourselves for an adrenaline-pumping experience like never before.
In this patch, Riot Games has introduced exciting new features that will revolutionize the way you play. From improvements in solo queue to adjustments in pro play, there's something for every kind of player. Dive into the action as you explore revamped lanes, discover new strategies, and conquer opponents with unparalleled skill.
League of Legends Patch 13.13 takes the game to unprecedented levels of excitement and intensity. So gear up, summoners, because it's time to unleash your inner Rungle and dominate the Rift like never before!
Elderwood Karthus, Elderwood Wukong, Star Guardian Orianna, and Star Guardian Seraphine will be available June 28, 2023 at 20:00 UTC.
MID-SEASON RANKED RESET
- In the latest update, the Victorious Skin modal introduces the Season 2023–Split 1 Victorious skin reward: Victorious Anivia. Players are notified that this is their final opportunity to earn the skin and are encouraged to give it their best shot. Notably, the Victorious skin modal now includes an enhanced feature that displays the precise number of split points for players ranked Silver or below, provided they have accumulated fewer than 1600 points. Additionally, players falling below honor level 2 will receive a warning indicating their ineligibility for the ranked reward. It's important for players to take note of these requirements and strive to meet them to ensure their eligibility for the coveted Victorious skin.
Ranked End and Started Dates
- July 16, 2023: Account transfers will be disabled while we prepare to collect ranked data for end of split rewards.
- July 17, 2023 at 11:59 PM Local Time: Ranked queues will go down as we collect your current rank to distribute rewards. Don't worry if you're in the middle of a game though because it will still count towards your ranked climb. Note: The last Apex ladder update is at 11:45PM, games must be completed before that to count for Master and above.
- July 18, 2023 at ~3:00 AM Local Time: Ranked queues will turn back on BUT ranked games will not count towards Split 1 OR Split 2 rewards. You will still have your Split 1 rank for these games. So feel free to use this time to take a breather or start warming up for Split 2.
- July 19-21, 2023 Time Varies: Your rank will be reset and Split 2 will kick off! See the below table for your region's specific Split 2 start time:
Ranked Changes in Split 2
- In Split 2 of the current year, significant adjustments are being implemented to enhance the ranked climb experience. A series of changes are set to take place, including the removal of promotional series between divisions. This alteration aims to streamline the progression process and alleviate some of the frustrations associated with promotional matches.
- Furthermore, the number of placement games required for initial ranking will be reduced from 10 to 5. This modification is intended to provide a more efficient and streamlined experience for players as they establish their starting position in the ranked ladder.
- Additionally, a new tier called Emerald will be introduced, positioned between the Platinum and Diamond ranks. This addition expands the hierarchy of ranks and offers players an intermediate milestone to strive for on their path towards higher competitive tiers.
- Q magic damage decreased.
- Magic Damage: 80/115/150/185/220 (+80% AP) ⇒ 70/105/140/175/210 (+75% AP)
- Severum life steal decreased. Gravitum slow duration decreased. Crescendum base attack speed decreased.
SEVERUM, THE SCYTHE PISTOL
- Life Steal on Attacks: 2.5%-9% (levels 1-18) ⇒ 2%-7.1% (levels 1-18)
- Life Steal on Abilities: 8.33%-30% (levels 1-18) ⇒ 5%-17.75% (levels 1-18)
GRAVITUM, THE GRAVITY CANNON
- Slow Duration on Attacks: 3.5 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds
CRESCENDUM, THE CHAKRAM
- Sentry Base Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.64 (Note: Sentry attack speed scales with Aphelios's bonus attack speed.)
- W on-hit magic damage decreased. R Daisy! movement speed decreased, Slam! base damage decreased.
W - BRUSHMAKER
- Bonus Magic Damage On-Hit: 30/37.5/45/52.5/60 (+30% AP) ⇒ 20/27.5/35/42.5/50 (+20% AP)
R - DAISY!
- Daisy Base Movement Speed: 440 ⇒ 430
- Daisy, Slam! Base Damage: 40/60/80 ⇒ 20/40/60
- Base health and armor decreased.
- Base Health: 610 ⇒ 580
- Base Armor: 29 ⇒ 26
Q - SONIC WAVE/RESONATING STRIKE
- Sonic Wave Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+115% bonus AD)
- Resonating Strike Minimum Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+115% bonus AD)
- Resonating Strike Maximum Damage: 110/160/210/260/310 (+220% bonus AD) ⇒ 110/160/210/260/310 (+230% bonus AD)
- Q cooldown increased. W damage adjusted. R adjusted.
Q - BLOOMING BURST
- Cooldown: 7 seconds ⇒ 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds
W - SHAPESPLITTER
- Proc Bonus Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+60% AP) ⇒ 40/75/110/145/180 (+60% AP)
R - POP BLOSSOM
- Channel Disguised Duration: Neeko is disguised for the entire 1.25 second cast time ⇒ Neeko is disguised for the first 0.5 seconds of the cast, and is then revealed for the remaining 0.75 seconds
- Base movement speed increased.
- Movement Speed: 335 ⇒ 340
- Base AD decreased, base health decreased.
- Base Attack Damage: 61 ⇒ 58
- Base Health: 640 ⇒ 600
- Health regeneration growth decreased, base MR decreased, MR growth decreased. Q damage to monsters increased. W shield decreased, dismounted attack speed adjusted. E monster damage increased.
- Health Regeneration Growth: 1.7 ⇒ 1.5
- Base Magic Resistance: 32 ⇒ 30
- Magic Resistance Growth: 2.05 ⇒ 1.85
Q - SHATTERING STRIKE
- Bonus Damage to Monsters: 150/220/290/360/430 ⇒ 170/245/320/395/470 (Note: Max Q first now!)
W - FERROMANCY: CRASH DOWN/MOUNT UP
- Crash Down Shield: 35/60/85/110/135 (+12% of maximum HP) ⇒ 15/40/65/90/110 (+12% of maximum HP)
- Dismounted Attack Speed: 15/20/25/30/35% ⇒ 30%
E - FULL TILT
- Bonus Damage to Monsters: 100/145/190/235/280 ⇒ 120/165/210/255/300
W on-hit magic damage increased, damage per Blight stack decreased.
W - BLIGHTED QUIVER
- On-Hit Magic Damage: 7/12/17/22/27 (+30% AP) ⇒ 7/12/17/22/27 (+35% AP)
- Damage per Blight Stack: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% (+2.5% per 100 AP) of target's maximum HP ⇒ 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% (+1.5% per 100 AP) of target's maximum HP
- Passive shield decreased. R cooldown increased.
PASSIVE - BLAST SHIELD
- Shield Scaling: 13% of maximum health ⇒ 10% of maximum health
R - CEASE AND DESIST
- Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds ⇒ 140/115/90 seconds
- E damage to monsters modifier removed.
E - NIMBUS STRIKE
- REMOVEDDamage to Monsters Modifier: 120% ⇒ 100% (Note: Damage to monster modifier has been removed.)
Duskblade of Draktharr
- Bugfix: Scoring a takedown while channeling will no longer proc Duskblade's untargetability
- Spellblade Damage: 100% Base AD (+40% Bonus AD) ⇒ 130% Base AD (+20% Bonus AD)
- Energize Minion Damage: 250-450 (based on level) (+125% AP) ⇒ 250-450 (based on level) (+0% AP)
- Energize Non-Minion Damage: 100-180 (based on level) (+50% AP) ⇒ 100-180 (based on level) (+30% AP)
- Energize Damage: 15 (+60% AD) (+50% AP) ⇒ 90 (+25% AD) (+0% AP)
- Aatrox: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 105% Damage Dealt
- Caitlyn: 95% Damage Dealt ⇒ 100% Damage Dealt
- Jinx: 90% Damage Dealt ⇒ 95% Damage Dealt
- Karma: 100% Shielding ⇒ 110% Shielding
- Azir: 105% Damage Dealt ⇒ 100% Damage Dealt
- Rumble: 105% Damage Dealt ⇒ 100% Damage Dealt
- Qiyana: 80% Damage Taken ⇒ 90% Damage Taken
- Evelynn: 85% Damage Taken ⇒ 90% Damage Taken
- Zed: 90% Damage Taken ⇒ 95% Damage Taken
MYTHIC SHOP ROTATION
Leaving the Mythic Shop
BUGFIXES & QOL CHANGES
- Fixed several issues that were causing the practice tool to be inaccessible. There may still be some issues on the PBE, but practice tool is expected to be functioning again on live with the release of patch 13.13.
- Fixed a bug where Akshan's R - Comeuppance would fail to reveal invisible champions.
- Fixed a bug where Vladimir's R - Hemoplague range indicator size would be different before and after leveling up his R.
- Fixed a bug where Anivia would not regain her non-Eggnivia armor and MR stats immediately after reviving
- Fixed a bug where the amount of chain shield granted by Moonstone Renewer was based on number of shields per spell cast and not allies shielded.
- Fixed a bug where the League client would sometimes crash when checking the client version.
- Fixed a bug where Vex's Passive - Doom and Gloom would not be applied against a Galio casting his E while near Vex.
- Fixed a bug where jungle companion proc damage would sometimes be able to aggro new camps.
- Fixed a bug where jungle companions could sometimes perform an attack when monsters spawned which would then start combat with said camp without the player champion attacking the camp.
- Fixed a bug where Bel'Veth would lose stacks on her R by casting her Q and E on different targets.
- Fixed a bug where Kled could not cast an untargeted heal while casting his R - Chaaaaaaaarge!!!
- Fixed a bug where Shyvana's Q - Twin Bite would have a slightly longer cooldown in Dragon form than in Human form.
- Fixed a bug where Shyvana's Q - Twin Bite would only grant Fury on the second hit.
- Fixed a bug where Lucian's Passive - Vigilance would sometimes repeat its visual effects on the target.
- Fixed a bug where Lucian's W - Ardent Blaze would sometimes not grant him movement speed.
- Fixed a bug where when Neeko transformed into a Totem Ward, Farsight Ward, or Control Ward she could not attack.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading Dark Seal to Mejai's and refunding the purchase would sometimes result in the loss of all Dark Seal stacks.
- Fixed a bug where when Sona used W - Aria of Perseverance the chain shield from Moonstone Renewer would not time out.
- Fixed a bug where Maw of Malmortius' cooldown would reset upon death.
UPCOMING SKINS & CHROMAS
The following skins will be released in this patch:
The following chromas will be released this patch:
If you're among those frustrated with League of Legends' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's LoL ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through Coaching, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | League Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches