Buckle up, gamers! The latest Valorant patch is here, and it's bringing some serious heat. Patch 7.0 has arrived with a flurry of changes that are set to shake up the game in all the right ways. From character tweaks to gameplay adjustments, this update is bound to keep players on their toes.
- Added text to the Spray equip screen indicating your bound keybinds.
- Team Deathmatch goes live.
- A comprehensive review has been undertaken on the ability descriptions within the game and on the website, with a focus on grammar and consistency. The result of this meticulous endeavor is a collection of updated descriptions that aim to enhance comprehension and provide clearer explanations of each ability's function.
Progression System Update
- Daily Rewards
- This new feature recognizes your engagement in the game with daily rewards. Every day that you play matches, you'll earn progress on a Checkpoint Track. Each checkpoint on the track yields quantities of XP and our new in-game currency, Kingdom Credits. All game modes provide progress towards Daily Rewards except for Deathmatch.
- Kingdom Credits can be spent on accessories, Agents, and Agent Gear.
- Accessory Store
- Use your Kingdom Credits to purchase accessories from previous Battlepasses, including: Player Cards, Sprays, Titles, Gun Buddies.
- Agent Store
- The Agent Store streamlines the Agent acquisition process. As always, you can use VP or Recruitment Tokens to unlock an Agent, and now you have a third option: unlocking them with Kingdom Credits.
- Agent Recruitment Events
- Each new Agent will have their own Agent Recruitment Event when they are launched. During these events, you'll earn XP towards the new Agent automatically. As well, you won’t be able to unlock the new Agent with Kingdom Credits or Recruitment Tokens, but you can still use VP if you like.
- If you don't earn enough XP during a Recruitment Event to unlock an Agent, that Agent becomes available for purchase normally, after the Recruitment Event, in the Agent Store.
- Agent Gear
- All of your favorite Agent-themed gear is available for Kingdom Credits. For every Agent, there are now 10 Levels of Agent Gear instead of 10 Levels of Agent Contract. To get an Agent's gear, you must first own the Agent, then unlock each Level of Agent Gear.
- Level 5 used to unlock Agents. However, since we moved Agents into the Agent Store, Level 5 will now grant you a flat amount of Kingdom Credits. If you already have the Agent, however, you won't get any Kingdom Credits at Level 5.
- Fixed an issue where the Spray Wheel was not appearing in-game when there was packet loss during your load in. This should occur much less frequently.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to purchase outside of your account’s region.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to see the opposing team’s bullet tracers during the Buy Phase.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous (E) to interrupt the teleport if you are Suppressed mid animation.
- Fixed Yoru’s Gatecrash (E) to interrupt the teleport if you are Suppressed mid animation.
- Fixed Omen’s From the Shadows (X) to cancel the teleport if you Suppressed while forming.
- Fixed Cypher’s Spycam (E) from being placeable on Lotus’ rotating doors.
- Fixed issue where Sage’s Barrier Orb (C) would sometimes rotate multiple times from a single button press when placing it.
- Fixed issues where on some map geo Cypher could not pick up his Cyber Cage (C) during the Buy Phase.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot (Q) could be destroyed from a farther distance than intended by Raze’s Boom Bot (C).
- Fixed issue where frame rate would decrease when Reyna is healing from Devour (Q).
- Fixed an issue where the Chinese Baidu Pinyin input method could only type English in chat.
- Fixed a bug where the Push-to-Talk key sometimes allowed for voice to be transmitted even when letting go of the key.
- An Agent’s HP number is visible while in Spike Cam perspective.
- The red background that displays behind the HP number when an Agent is at critical health may be visible even if the Agent is not in critical health.
If you're among those frustrated with Valorant' recent gameplay changes, don't fret—OdinBoost's Valorant ranked boost service is here to help. Our professional Elo boosters offer in-depth guidance and support through Coaching, enabling you to learn valuable strategies and tactics to improve your gameplay.
With a solid reputation backed by over 1500 positive reviews and a 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, players worldwide trust us for their skill enhancement and rank progression. Links are down below.
Coaching | Elo Boosting | Duo Boosting | Win Boosting | Placement Matches